A Proven Legal Ally For Complex Criminal Cases
For certain criminal matters, the court of public opinion does not wait until a trial ends before it passes judgment. This is why it is critical to take steps to protect your reputation as quickly as possible if you are facing allegations or charges.
At Mudd Law Firm, we don’t focus on past mistakes or judge our clients. We act swiftly to protect your rights and your relationships. Our lead attorney has decades of criminal defense experience in civilian and military courts, which he uses to fight the charges that can damage your standing in the community. Rely on Tim Mudd to tell your side of the story and provide compelling evidence to support your case.
Successfully Defending Clients Against Serious Charges
Lawyer Tim Mudd is known for his substantial knowledge of the law and criminal procedures. This experience is key when you have been accused of a serious violation, such as a sex crime or drunk driving offense.
Tim Mudd is distinctly qualified to represent you when you are struggling with misdemeanor or felony offenses that include:
- Violent theft or robbery crimes, including bank robbery and carjacking
- Fraud crimes, including identity theft and prescription fraud
- Sex crimes, including sexual assault/rape, solicitation, and possession and distribution of child porn
- Drug offenses, including possession, manufacturing, distribution and trafficking
- Federal drug charges, including conspiracy
- Drunk driving charges and criminal traffic offenses, including hit-and-run or leaving the scene
- Shaken baby syndrome charges
The majority of the clients we advise have been referred by satisfied, former clients. Tim Mudd is well-known throughout Missouri’s legal industry, recognized for his ability to get results in a timely matter. He understands the strain that criminal matters have on both individuals and their families, which is why he moves swiftly to secure favorable solutions.
Contact Us Today To Get Started
You can easily schedule your private, no-cost consultation with a seasoned lawyer by emailing us or calling 816-287-4829. Because your legal concerns are urgent, we answer calls seven days a week, day or night. Contact us today.